Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Whoosh V3 Down pipe, rear bumper cover, and oem rear motor mount - Denver, CO

Trader history for Doctatarr (0)

Hey everyone! The accidental FiST auction win rebuild went great and now I have prepped the car for our first couple of track days With some simple improvements. I am now ready to sell some of these stock parts to help someone else building one of these beauties stock. I also have an after market goodie.

I have a ton of detail pictures I can send as well - I didn’t take them with the card.

1) Radiator, hoses, and fan bracket (no fan motor) - donated
2) PCV hose - donated
3) All 4 brake lines - donated
4) Stock rear motor mount - $50 plus shipping
5) Rear bumper cover in 7/10 condition - $100 local pickup - shipping is going to be a bit pricey, but I’m happy to quote it for you.
6) Passenger and driver head lights - donated
7) Whoosh V3 non-catted down pipe - $150 plus shipping

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
D
Thread Starter #3
Yes, I believe they are OEM. The lenses are in good shape, but they aren’t 100% by any means. here are some additional pictures.

Attachments

OP
D
Thread Starter #13
Is the Dp flange at the Turbo fit flush and nicely?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Yes, it fit well. You will need to retain your metal “washer” when you install. Its way easier to install than to uninstall the OEM pipe!

OP
D
Thread Starter #17
Does the downpipe fit with the oem exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
“If using our downpipe with any exhaust under 3" you WILL NEED the adapter kit to mate the 3" flange on our downpipe to your stock or 2.5" size exhaust system.” Direct from Whoosh. They sell the adapter on their website.