Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Why didn't Ford put a front under tray on these?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Wow, ok I see why you want a SPG plate. That must be fun driving actual stage roads!
Yeah, some of those stage roads are such car breakers that even the top level, fully prepped cars with their $15K+ suspensions, bombproof wheels, and reinforced gravel tires don't make it through them if they are not careful!

Those stages are when and where I really slow down and 'read the road' at a snail's pace. ;)

Magnetic

WRONG

BANGING GEARS DOES NOT MAKE A BEARING FAIL. I LOST MY TRANS AT 63K
I would say not wrong be cause physics prove banging gears can cause failures. But I would say that there are probably some trannys out there not finished up very well compared to others. But if a car is tuned and the person is on this forum I can confidently say there is some abuse LoL. If the issue is not from normal wear and tear thats what warranties are for.

Magnetic

View attachment 46319
Here's a picture of my car in the air, in case anyone wants to know what the ADF skid plate looks like from the bottom. It has removable panels for changing the oil which work perfectly. I'd be interested to see what the skid plate guys plate looks like from the bottom if anyone has pictures
THAT. IS. DOPE!!! Looks like a legit race car now! (I need one!)

Intuit

3000 Post Club
View attachment 46319
Here's a picture of my car in the air, in case anyone wants to know what the ADF skid plate looks like from the bottom. It has removable panels for changing the oil which work perfectly. I'd be interested to see what the skid plate guys plate looks like from the bottom if anyone has pictures
Notice any change with engine cooling performance?