Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Widebody fitment

Hello all,
So I've decided that I'm going to start saving for a widebody kit for my 2015 FiST for 2021. However the one im looking at is from carbon pixels and it seems really wide, do i need to get a new set of wheels with the right offset, which im sure is hard since wheel selection is minimal for this car, or do I need a big spacer/a lot of spacers to make the fitment correct?
Thank you all for your time!

Heck yeah! More widebody FiST's the better!

You will definitely need spacers or new wheels. The Carbon Pixels kit looks a bit wider than the flares I used to run, and I was rocking 2.5" wheel spacers.
Using spacers this big is generally not advised, especially for daily drivers, because one big pothole could ruin your day (and car).

Running wheels with the correct fitment should be option #1. If you look at the photo below of a FiST running the carbon pixels kit, they are running custom 3-piece wheels with a larger barrel.
Custom wheels will be a bit pricey, but will be the strongest option and give you the best fitment.

If custom wheels are outside the budget right now, you can find mustang wheels that are 4x108 with +0 offset. You'll have to do the math for backspacing and clearance, but my swags have been that this set up should be pretty close to the widebody I was running.

(Example of Carbon Pixels kit with custome 3-piece wheels)
72485965_2435202169889761_6446225919605473280_o.jpg

(Example of big Ol' wheel spacers... less than good idea!)
Fiesta 4.jpg

(Example of Fiesta running baby flares and sketchy wheel spacers doing sketchy things)
IMG_5799.jpg

EDIT: You also mention "Running a lot of spacers to get the correct fitment"... I would just like to note that you absolutely CANNOT stack spacers on top of each other. (At least if you value your life and vehicle lol)

xxiaze

You can probably run 3” wheel spacers and stock wheels as long as the wheel spacers are hub centric. Aside from that your options are custom wheels or having your hubs modified/ hub adapters to receive 5 lug etc for more wheel options. The best choice is custom wheels.

E091FE45-0EF2-4E72-8D7D-5C02858033D1.jpeg

Hello all,
So I've decided that I'm going to start saving for a widebody kit for my 2015 FiST for 2021. However the one im looking at is from carbon pixels and it seems really wide, do i need to get a new set of wheels with the right offset, which im sure is hard since wheel selection is minimal for this car, or do I need a big spacer/a lot of spacers to make the fitment correct?
Thank you all for your time!
Just buy some deep dish foxbody cobra rims...