Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will Anybody Ever Have To Be More Patient Than This?

Hello Folks,

My order was placed on Saturday Sept. 21, 2013 and I take ownership tomorrow; Friday February 28, 2014 after viewing the delivery today.

The car was built on Tuesday January 28, 2014.

This is 5 months and one week that I have patiently waited.

OR

This is one day short of exactly 23 weeks of testing my belief that this superb car would ever arrive.

I no longer have to wait to join in on the FUN!

Regards,

MAJP

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I feel you grin all the way over here I had a 7.5 month wait so I understand ;)
Congrats and post up when you can

[welcome] I feel better now - I only had to wait 4 months! The good thing is it's well worth the wait. More fun every time I drive it.

Hello Folks,

My order was placed on Saturday Sept. 21, 2013 and I take ownership tomorrow; Friday February 28, 2014 after viewing the delivery today.

The car was built on Tuesday January 28, 2014.

This is 5 months and one week that I have patiently waited.

OR

This is one day short of exactly 23 weeks of testing my belief that this superb car would ever arrive.

I no longer have to wait to join in on the FUN!

Regards,

MAJP
Those dates are almost exactly the same as mine, I got the car a couple days ago but I had to import my car over to the UK which meant a month on the boat! Was that just how long it took to make yours?

Thats rough, I placed my order ten days ahead of you and took delivery December 12th. I think I would have lost my mind if mine was just now arriving. Congrats though [twothumb] its well worth the wait!