Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will be soon fist owner

So whats up guys im from south carolina and i am about to purchase a 2016 fist in the greenville area
Custom Performance Engineering is in Spartanburg btw. Call Mitch Levy for tuning and modifications for your car or engine. Ask me how I know[burnout]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
lol its funny u should say that cuz i was actually reading that lastnight
Yes, you do not realize how fortunate you are to be even as close as you are to CP-E! [:)] [thumb]

Us yankees have to spring for multiple night motel room fares if we want any work done in person there for an only car. [:(]

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #16
Yes, you do not realize how fortunate you are to be even as close as you are to CP-E! [:)] [thumb]

Us yankees have to spring for multiple night motel room fares if we want any work done in person there for an only car. [:(]
in all honesty i didnt even know how much could be done to these lil monsters

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
WELCOME TO THE MACHINE....
REAR MOTOR MOUNT is THE first mod and can be done using ramps. I had issues pulling away and then 1st to 2nd shift. Almost gone now...haven't driven stick in 16 or so years and I'm getting older. My motorycle doesn't count. completely different physical motions.

it sounds luke quite the impressive and well planned build
I thank you for those kind words. It’s a great handling and fast FiST now. Surprisingly it feels like a very refined stock car with yuge balls. When I finally committed to truly building the car I didn’t want to do it twice so I purchased the best parts for a street car that gets flogged but not beat on. So far I wouldn’t change a thing. The Mfactory lsd is going in with a new Spec clutch but in all reality it does not need a lsd. Sticky tires do wonders in putting the power to the pavement. I recommend all the mods and parts and Mitch for install and tuning. 👍🇺🇸😀

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #19
WELCOME TO THE MACHINE....
REAR MOTOR MOUNT is THE first mod and can be done using ramps. I had issues pulling away and then 1st to 2nd shift. Almost gone now...haven't driven stick in 16 or so years and I'm getting older. My motorycle doesn't count. completely different physical motions.
thanks man nd yea thats the first thing imma do. i grew up around bikes soo i hear ya there