Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will be soon fist owner

Whoever said that must be in Denver or the Emerald triangle in Cali.....Higher than the price of the Bullet rain that was supposed to happen also in Cali.
I can’t remember who it was but he was satisfied with the result.

Launching fwd cars equals crunching and grinding noises eventually. I’m not a launcher. I think if I had stickier tires when I was stock, wheel hop would have been pretty much non existent. Spinning tires that hop and eventually hook is the real problem with stock torque and an upgraded rmm like CPE offers would help in that regard

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #46
well in all honesty it's probably the first thing imma upgrade it just doesnt look trustworthy imo but right now with no upgrades i think ill b fine

well in all honesty it's probably the first thing imma upgrade it just doesnt look trustworthy imo but right now with no upgrades i think ill b fine
I have the CPE on now and I highly recommend it. No nvh and no problems

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do some reading....the mountune Can have noise issues if not greased....why should you have to grease a mount ever? Cobb is ok....But for that price why not get a CP-E or Boomba RMM? Also if you get a Mount....I cant say it enough....Give it time to break in...DONT be the Guy who gives in after a couple weeks and puts it up for sale. Good luck!

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #50
Do some reading....the mountune Can have noise issues if not greased....why should you have to grease a mount ever? Cobb is ok....But for that price why not get a CP-E or Boomba RMM? Also if you get a Mount....I cant say it enough....Give it time to break in...DONT be the Guy who gives in after a couple weeks and puts it up for sale. Good luck!
imma my research before i make my decision lol and once i put it on im not messing with it