Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Wilwood Dynapro 6 BBK, 2 sets of Front Rotors, Multiple Pads, F&R SS lines, Rear Calipers, Misc Brake Parts - $450

Trader history for Economatic (1)

Items no longer for sale

This is the last set of parts I'll be selling after taking my FiST back to stock. All of these parts saw a plenty of track time with the exception of the blank rotors and BP-10 pads. Please read the detailed descriptions below before asking questions.
  • Wilwood DP6 BBK for Fiesta ST. I recommend replacing seals and doing a full inspection before installing--TCE Performance has a great how-to page. I am including a new set of seals for ONE caliper. You need a second kit to do both. This is the Wilwood parts list for the BBK. https://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/BrakeKitsProdFront?itemno=140-11899
  • Wilwood Spec 37 rotors and hats. Rotors are heat checked from a few track days but they've got some use left.
  • Wilwood blank rotors and hats. These were my street-only rotors and have about 10k highway miles with soft BP-10 pads. These are in great shape.
  • Pads. BP-10s have barely any wear. Polymatrix E & Polymatrix H saw some track time and they were slightly tapered--you should be able to get a few more track days out of them but consider them as bonus items.
  • TCE Performance Pad Shims. One set of titanium shims and one set of thicker spacers to keep the pistons farther in the caliper body as pads get worn.
  • Piston wrenches to service calipers.
  • Wilwood SS brake lines for front calipers. The rubber end near the caliper is cracked a bit from all pad changes I did.
  • StopTech (?) SS brake lines for rear stock calipers.
  • Stock rear calipers. One is sticking and MUST be rebuilt before using. One seal kit is included...I think. There was some confusion on the part # for a rebuild kit so I don't know for sure if it will work.
  • Used Hawk HP+ (?) rear pads
  • Caked on brake dust on all parts included for no extra cost :)
Considering these parts were used for track days, I'm selling everything in as-is condition and the buyer is responsible for inspecting and/or servicing parts before use.

Price: $450.

Shipping: Maybe? But I'm going to wait a few weeks in case any fellow Oregonians are interested in picking up the parts at my house because shipping will be a pain to deal with during the holidays. And it will be expensive.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
E
Thread Starter #3
It's a long drive to Oregon from NC!

I'm not willing to ship the items yet. As I mentioned above, I'm going to give any local members a chance come pick up all these parts in Bend, OR. Maybe in January I'll consider opening the sale up to shipping.

It's a long drive to Oregon from NC!

I'm not willing to ship the items yet. As I mentioned above, I'm going to give any local members a chance come pick up all these parts in Bend, OR. Maybe in January I'll consider opening the sale up to shipping.
Are these still available? I’m up in Vancouver WA and would make the trip down to bend to pick them up.

OP
E
Thread Starter #7
There hasn't been much interest in this sale and it attracted a couple suspected scammers, so I'm ending this listing. No worries, I've been disappointed with squishy pedal feel of the stock brakes so I'll run the BBK for another summer. :cool:

I'll post the items for sale again after I sell the FiST later this year or next year. Stay tuned!

There hasn't been much interest in this sale and it attracted a couple suspected scammers, so I'm ending this listing. No worries, I've been disappointed with squishy pedal feel of the stock brakes so I'll run the BBK for another summer. :cool:

I'll post the items for sale again after I sell the FiST later this year or next year. Stay tuned!
dang. Looks like I’ll be going with a Whoosh kit then.