Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Windshield trim flew off!

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Driving on the interstate I saw something fly over my hood (so I thought). Got out to inspect and didnt see anything but noticed that my driver trim was gone! Jeez! Taking it in wednesday...Anyone else have this problem? I seen some other people having problems on other forums.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Yep... Mine is missing too. I haven't got it replaced yet. But its common I believe

Driving on the interstate I saw something fly over my hood (so I thought). Got out to inspect and didnt see anything but noticed that my driver trim was gone! Jeez! Taking it in wednesday...Anyone else have this problem? I seen some other people having problems on other forums.
Yep... Mine is missing too. I haven't got it replaced yet. But its common I believe
Hi guys!

If you're planning on having this repaired at your Ford Dealer, and would like me to loop in your customer service manager, please let me know. :)

Meagan

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Hi guys!

If you're planning on having this repaired at your Ford Dealer, and would like me to loop in your customer service manager, please let me know. :)

Meagan
Meagan thank you for the offer.
My dealer BLake Utter Ford has always been good to me. If i have any problems I will be sure to give you a message. Nice to see you guys on here often!

RK2112

Mine is broken also (but passenger side). The new part is in and I'm going in next week to have it replaced.

Wow, I hope this doesnt happen to me. I'd really like to see Ford come up with a permanent fix for this.

Same thing on mine, getting it replaced soon. It didn't come off all the way, but most of the adhesive broke free so occasionally I've had to reach out of my window while driving on the freeway to push it back down... Been using 3m foam tape to try to hold it until it gets fixed....

Same thing on mine, getting it replaced soon. It didn't come off all the way, but most of the adhesive broke free so occasionally I've had to reach out of my window while driving on the freeway to push it back down... Been using 3m foam tape to try to hold it until it gets fixed....
Hi Tesco2015,

I reached out to you on another one of your threads, but I thought I'd touch base with you here, too. When are you having the dealer repair the trim? If you need me to step in and assist, PM over your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and preferred servicing dealership.

Crystal

Hi Tesco2015,

I reached out to you on another one of your threads, but I thought I'd touch base with you here, too. When are you having the dealer repair the trim? If you need me to step in and assist, PM over your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and preferred servicing dealership.

Crystal
Thanks Crystal, I appreciate the help.

It's actually getting repaired tomorrow. They are replacing the drive side trim as well as the whole cowl apparently. I guess just a few defective parts.

Thanks again

Thanks Crystal, I appreciate the help.

It's actually getting repaired tomorrow. They are replacing the drive side trim as well as the whole cowl apparently. I guess just a few defective parts.

Thanks again
I'm sure they'll take great care of you, Tesco2015. Come back and tell us how the repair goes.

Crystal