Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wing bolt and screw part numbers needed

Hey guys. Please help. Want to remove my wing risers. Need help with part numbers for the screws and bolts as I dont have the originals. I found part numbers but the sizes are different.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Agreed gents. But I have know idea what the sizes should be.
I am not 100% certain however, with the bolts/screws you have you should be able to match the shank size and thread pitch.
Again with the bolts/screws you have, just subtract the amount of the wing spacers and you should have the length.
A hardware store clerk may be able to help you.

Just to be clear you're looking for the hardware that fixes the wing to the hatch? If I get the chance I can make a run to the hardware store and let you know. May not be today though. Will follow up

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
ShaunPanday
Thread Starter #8
Feedback from my side is that I used the self tapping screws from the wing riser itself to return the wing to stock and got new rocker clips from Ford

Sorry about that man. Got caught up with life and completely got sidetracked from this. Glad you got it figured out.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Salganaza

Active Duty U.S. Army
Removing wing risers can be a bit tricky without the right screws and bolts. While you've found a part, it's essential to make sure it's the correct one for your specific make and model. For the right screws and bolts, you might want to give https://www.scrooz.com.au/ a shot. They have a great selection of fasteners and automotive hardware. It's a good place to look for the parts you need to safely and securely remove those wing risers.