Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD - Winter Tires for Sale

Trader history for amataloni (0)

I am selling some Fiesta ST winter tires and wanted to reach out on the forums to see if anyone would be interested in buying any of the following items:

- Full set of 15 inch wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires - $400

I have attached pictures of all of the items below. I live in the Southeast Michigan area and will drive up to 2 hours to deliver items. Thank you!

UPS Shipping from Royal Oak, MI

Please email me at alexmataloni@gmail.com or PM or call me at 571-839-8052

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS

Last edited:
OP
amataloni
Thread Starter #5
Mountune Induction Hose and Floor Mats SOLD today. The sunshade and tires are still available.

OP
amataloni
Thread Starter #9
How do you install these assemblies? Is it the whole black assembly?
You have to take the plastic covers off the mirrors to take off the OEM flasher assembly. Once you do that all you do is pop out the OEM flasher assembly, pull out the OEM bulb and connect the LED assembly lead to the connector where you pulled the bulb from. Then you just snap the new assembly into place and put the mirror caps on.

Here's a YT video of a guy putting them on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqdhE0011QU

Last edited:
I see someone else likes the Motegi MR116 wheels. I have a set on my wife’s FiST. My son’s needs a set of winter tires for next year. Too bad you are not closer to NY. Would you consider shipping them?