Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #181
Pumaspeed covered my X47 failure under warranty. It turns out, everything I've read about shitty customer support is 100% false. Jason was a pleasure to work with and his response was super quick. I was misguided by the internet ha! Go figure.

Pwnall Performance and Pumaspeed went out of their way to take care of me. Pumaspeed installed and setup a new 11psi WGA on the X47 as well!! Apparently the "custom" Tune+ WGA was 16~17psi and not recommended.

They didn't specify what caused the turbo to fail.. Frankly, I don't care. It doesn't matter. I'm just thankful we have enthusiastic companies like this providing us with exceptional customer service and more fun in the seat. It's a good time to own a modified Fiesta ST.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #182
A local Fiesta club member snapped these between sessions at the SCCA TNIA event yesterday:

Got a point by from the red vette. ;) His buddy in a black vette refused due to an overcompensating ego. Perhaps he was disoriented by the huge hotdog he shoved into his mouth just before the session. I’m just glad he didn’t puke on my car..

A local Fiesta club member snapped these between sessions at the SCCA TNIA event yesterday:

Got a point by from the red vette. ;) His buddy in a black vette refused due to an overcompensating ego. Perhaps he was disoriented by the huge hotdog he shoved into his mouth just before the session. I’m just glad he didn’t puke on my car..
Ah - gotta love the track day ego... I find that most american muscle car owners don't really like giving point bys to us non-overcompensating type.

That said, I've had an infuriating run in with a Porsche GT3 (yes, you read that right, a 991.1 GT3). The guy would just absolutely park it in braking/corners and destroy me on the straits. Needless to say, I let the head instructor know the guy shouldn't be in the advanced run class...

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #185
Ah - gotta love the track day ego... I find that most american muscle car owners don't really like giving point bys to us non-overcompensating type.

That said, I've had an infuriating run in with a Porsche GT3 (yes, you read that right, a 991.1 GT3). The guy would just absolutely park it in braking/corners and destroy me on the straits. Needless to say, I let the head instructor know the guy shouldn't be in the advanced run class...
SCCA TNIA events have improved tremendously over last year. They moved the guy down to INT without me having to say anything. Dude got black flagged in INT for passing without a point by.. Basically he’s a kook and will likely get banned anyway.

I find if I sweat muscle cars enough in turns, they eventually become too uncomfortable driving in their mirrors with my bright yellow Baja Designs fog lights moving back and forth haha! I was about to honk my horn at corvette bro though haha! Could you imagine?! That would be hilarious. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone honk on a racetrack.

Jerickson88

I am chomping at the bit after the pics. Everything is arriving at the doors now. Fluids, helmet, and tires next week. Cool thread.

Erick_V

Your Fiesta looks really good, I REALLY want those Team Dynamic's after seeing yours! After reading your thread I realized you have the Mishimoto Radiator and no oil cooler. Does the car hold up to your longer sessions despite the lack of an oil cooler? I would like to pull the trigger on a radiator this summer but was probably going to use the oil cooler money elsewhere. One last question. What spring rates are you running on your BC's? Thanks!

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #188
Your Fiesta looks really good, I REALLY want those Team Dynamic's after seeing yours! After reading your thread I realized you have the Mishimoto Radiator and no oil cooler. Does the car hold up to your longer sessions despite the lack of an oil cooler? I would like to pull the trigger on a radiator this summer but was probably going to use the oil cooler money elsewhere. One last question. What spring rates are you running on your BC's? Thanks!
I have no need for an oil cooler after installing the Mishi radiator. It gets crazy hot here during summer sessions too. As for the BCs, I’m unsure what the exact spring rate is. 2J Racing is local, which is who I bought them from. Joe and I are about the same size. He raced these cars for a while so I went with what he recommended and couldn’t be happier. If you’re interested in buying a set, contact Joe at 2J for specs.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #189
I picked this up recently. Love the idea but fitment isn’t what I expected.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #190
I will be replacing my DHM Race IC and crashbar with something else soon. PM me if you're interested in buying this setup. Shipping will be expensive.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #194
Barber. Love that track.

He must’ve snapped this when I was still learning the line. Barber is super technical with many blind spots. The pavement is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. It’s incredibly smooth. I bet it’s sketch in wet.

Last edited:
OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #196
I’m working on another set of street wheels since the Leggenda and Pro Race 3 are nearly impossible to buy now. I’ll save them for track.. These should handle urban life nicely:

I loved brake fans on 956, 962, 935 and Audi’s back in the 80s. When I saw the opportunity to buy a set a year or so ago, I jumped on it. I’m finally getting around to mounting them on new 17x7.5” Tarmacs, which I scored locally at a smokin’ deal! Looks like I still need to run 10mm spacers to clear the Stoptechs. Should look pretty cool when it’s all done.

Wait we’re did you get those from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #200
How are you liking the Federals so far?
Man I got so frustrated with them I decided to put the OZs back on with the RT615K+. I still haven’t figured out where they like the pressure to be. They’re so inconsistent. Maybe I should’ve gone with the RSRR or just stuck with the RT615K+.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5