Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

LucasHigh

Premium Account
Does the crash system yaw and g-force sensors send data or voltage to the module, if its voltage couldn't you just put a resistor after the sensor?

Side Note: dont make fun of me too much im just spit balling

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,802
Does the crash system yaw and g-force sensors send data or voltage to the module, if its voltage couldn't you just put a resistor after the sensor?

Side Note: dont make fun of me too much im just spit balling
I’m not sure how the system works. There must be a sensor located on the RCM board. @Fusion Works discovered unplugging fuses F20 (10amp - Airbags) and F4 (7.5 amp - Passenger airbag deactivation indicator, passenger sensing system) behind the glove box has the same effect as completely unplugging the RCM. Pulling them definitely works since I had no issues at Barber a couple of weeks ago, nor has he. I’ve since reinstalled the console to clean up the interior and make the car more comfortable when driven on the street.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5