Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Would 225/45/16 tires with 16x8 +38 wheels fit.

ronmcdon

Curious about this. Really liking this size from Dunlop Z3 that I haven't noticed before. Note I'm currently using a set of 205/50/16 and overall diameter is 24.2. 225/45/16 has less overall diameter at 23.9. I'm dropped maybe half an inch with coilovers.

any input would be most appreciated as looking to replace my tires in May or so.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=245WR6Z3&tab=Sizes

Dpro

6000 Post Club
they have an 8.9 section width with a 7.9 tread width. If you are only dropped a half inch on your coils and your overall diameter is 23.9 you could probably run them. The main thing I would be looking at is rubbing over bumps ..
What is crazy is my 215/40 17 Falken RT 660‘s have exactly 1/10 shorter overall diameter at 23.8 and my section width is at 8.7 and my tread width is 7.9 :LOL:

Yes the Falkens Run wide. So I can tell you that at a 1/2 lowered which is not as lowered as my car you should be fine.

edit ... you would probably want to trim your fender tabs up front.

Last edited: