Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wrench icon on dash illuminated.....

me32

1000 Post Club
Mine is a 2014, I'm assuming since the TB was replaced last year via recall, that they would have flashed the ecu too eh?
Wasnt a recall but a TSB. So if it wasnt a stated problem then i dought it was done

OP
F
Thread Starter #23
OK so here's an update........ Only Ford can clear/check the codes related to that stupid wrench icon. Mine was lit because my coolant was low (at min mark). I'm sorry, but that's about the most ridiculous and asinine thing for Ford to have such a high tech car with Sync etc and not be able to tell the owner, "Hey you're coolant level is low." Nothing but a scam to get money. Oh well, 135 later and icon is now gone. Coolant system topped off and pressure tested, no leaks. FML!

OP
F
Thread Starter #24
I will also personally chip in 1k for anyone who is software inclined to modify our sync software to show all CEL and maintenance related (wrench) codes, clearing/resetting and what they mean. This should have been that way from the get go.