Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS X47R, COBB Lowering springs, OEM intercooler and COBB RMM

Trader history for GreyfiST (0)

ITEMS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE PLEASE LMK BEFORE SENDING FUNDS.
Good day everyone,

I recently lost compression in cylinder one and am in the process of selling off parts of the car to get some money to have the engine replaced. Shipping will be covered for the RMM, all other items will be payed for by buyer. Best way to contact me would be though a PM or email at ahoward0324@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest!

SOLD Pumaspeed X47R Hybrid Turbo w/ GFB Diverter Valve: SOLD
Turbo has about 30K miles on it with the diverter valve having around 5K miles on it. No shaft play whatsoever and the turbo made very reliable fun power while I had it on.

SOLD COBB Lowering Springs: SOLD
Springs were on the car for about 10k (hence the minimal wear) before I swapped them out for Bilstein B14 coilovers (will be removing soon).

OEM intercooler: $125 obo
Intercooler was on the car for a little while before until I did what every fiesta owner does and upgraded to a larger one for stage 3 upgrades.

SOLD COBB RMM: SOLD
I bought this for my car when I bought it not knowing it already had a RMM installed. Never been used.

Stock turbo: $125
Was on the car for about 40k miles before swapped for X47R.
970692BF-4FC4-4194-AB29-D65DE37C14F6.jpeg F59BCDA3-834C-4E40-A802-9B19DDE1E9C2.jpeg A3CBDCF6-060A-4AE0-BE8D-83D2AD6DD4DB.jpeg 83860873-E817-48C3-AA9C-D53770A76EF3.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
How much drop did the lowering springs give you? If possible do you have a pic of your ST with the springs on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk