Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

You and Your FiST

I see all the build threads and all the modifications being carried out and I'm starting to think I'm buying the FiST for the wrong reasons (lol).
Before I start I have to say waiting for my FiST is extremely difficult because I love the car as it is. And that's a big statement considering I've always said I'd never own a Ford!
When I get my FiST the only interest I'll have in changing it is minor cosmetics, just to stamp a bit of personality. But as far as engine and drivetrain mods go ill be keeping it limited to filters and maybe a mountune quick shift.
I'm buying the FiST as a 2nd car to get to work and a nice weekend driver with the family. I shopped around and found the FiST to be the best valued car for what is delivered standard.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thats what they all say....lol
You should at the very least get a COBB AP. Ot does nothing but make your FiST much more enjoyable to drive.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I See you are down under not sure how this work down there but I bought my FiST to drive and play around with the fact It hauls the family and gets over 30 mpg is just extra icing on the cake.. Keep it stock and enjoy it as it was built no worries and if you decide to add a Moutune MP215 kit when they get to your area you will be even more happy with your car if you like driving it for how it was built .. :) its all good

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
I See you are down under not sure how this work down there but I bought my FiST to drive and play around with the fact It hauls the family and gets over 30 mpg is just extra icing on the cake.. Keep it stock and enjoy it as it was built no worries and if you decide to add a Moutune MP215 kit when they get to your area you will be even more happy with your car if you like driving it for how it was built .. :) its all good
We get the Euro version down under, but at the moment we don't get any options (only downside). I want to do small things but as far as power and drivability I'm more than happy. IT'S SO DIFFICULT WAITING FOR DELIVERY, I ordered the FiST in early April.