Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

2020 Independence Day Sale!

Trader history for Jason@dizzytuning (0)

TemecFist

I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG TOO CAUSE THE CODE DOESN'T WORK
Choose each tune individually. Dont "add" the E30 tune when you choose the pump gas tune. That's what I was doing wrong. Basically, you will have 2 tunes in your cart....then add the code.

Same! I just got it with the BOGO deal, but I'm worried it might end up like so many Steam games : it was free, so I got "just in case" I ever get to play with it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Honestly me too, I just got it because it was available. E85 is available to me here in Ca but I have to drive 45 minutes to get it. If i use that e30 tune its just gonna be for a few moments of fun since its unreasonable to drive close to an hour for fuel.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Honestly me too, I just got it because it was available. E85 is available to me here in Ca but I have to drive 45 minutes to get it. If i use that e30 tune its just gonna be for a few moments of fun since its unreasonable to drive close to an hour for fuel.
I'm guessing that flex fuel cars/trucks just never caught on anywhere but the midwest, and the inter-mountain states, since I also have to drive almost that far ONE WAY to get E85. [:(]

I'm guessing that flex fuel cars/trucks just never caught on anywhere but the midwest, and the inter-mountain states, since I also have to drive almost that far ONE WAY to get E85. [:(]
Apparently I was mistaken. A quick look on Gasbuddy shows a station selling it 3 miles away. Now I just have to figure out how to go about actually utilizing it...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wish I had access to E85 to use that E30 tune,. :cry:
93 octane (whether E10 or pure gasoline) is hard enough to find up there, any time I've been in the area for NEFR.
The one Sunoco in downtown Bethel was the ONLY place I could ever find with it, and none of the Shells had 93. [:(]

93 octane (whether E10 or pure gasoline) is hard enough to find up there, any time I've been in the area for NEFR.
The one Sunoco in downtown Bethel was the ONLY place I could ever find with it, and none of the Shells had 93. [:(]
We have a huge high performance sled community so we have 93 in every town. We even have ethanol free 91 but it’s more than 93.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Can we get E30 as the custom tune with the APCUSTOM code?

Ready for some more power from MP215 that I’ve been running since I got the car in April 2017 🤙🏼

View attachment 32300
The BOGO Sale is back! Coupon codes will be active from 7/3 through 7/12!

BOGO2020 – Buy one 91/93 octane Flash or Custom Tune, and receive a FREE matching E30 Flash or Custom Tune. Applies to both Ford and Mazda vehicles. Please make sure both items (pump tune and E30 tune) are in your cart, when attempting to apply the code.

APCUSTOM – Buy an Accessport V3 and receive a FREE Custom Tune. Applies to both Ford and Mazda vehicles. Please choose the drop down for the Custom Tune option, and the price will be reduced after the code is applied.