Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

a new rear motor mount is about to drop with 3 different bushing options - whoosh, tell us more!!!!!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #41
Any update on these? Wanted to place an order for a ramair filter and shorty antenna. Was hoping to include a motor mount in the order.
sample part testing before these will be for sale on the site
please go ahead and order the other parts if you need them in the mean time....

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #43
Any updates to the RMMs? I'm intrigued.
this project is still a GO
there was an issue at RacingFLEX that caused some delays but I've been told we should be back on track with samples and product

Any updates on these?
Not to step on Ron's toes, but this was just discussed in another thread so thought I'd share it here. Very unfortunate, looked like a good piece.

yes
that company has fallen on some hard times
I don't want to tell you their business but they had a break in and there was theft and damage done to equipment , etc.
So while I still speak to the owner and feel it may happen someday and truly feel sorry for them. It doesn't look good.
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...ushing-options?p=239171&viewfull=1#post239171