Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

AWD fault, hill start not available, and drive mode not working.

Hi all.
So today I went to install my aftermarket amp in my car. I had all my doors open all day. I tapped into a couple of wires on the Sony amp. Then decided to just tap into the sub. Having said all that I went to go into my car and I saw a message on my sync screen saying car was turning of for low battery. After I started it up I got the 3 codes mentioned in the title. I have checked for codes but none show up. After I drive the car for a bit they all go away and things go to normal. I am certain it has nothing to do with the amp as I only went into the Sony amp. But wondering if anyone has any insight. I do have a slight leak in my PTU and waiting on ford to get the part in. Not sure if I have lost to much oil out of it now and it’s just coincidence. Or if it has something to do with the battery being drained so much today. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Sounds like it might have been an issue of you leaving the doors open all day for the sub install. I'll get that low battery warning if I sit in my car and listen to music for more than 30 minutes.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Sounds like it might have been an issue of you leaving the doors open all day for the sub install. I'll get that low battery warning if I sit in my car and listen to music for more than 30 minutes.
No I pulled battery overnight and charged it but still have the same issue but literally as soon as I put in gear and roll away it's ok

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk