Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Battery Tie Down

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
[MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION]

I am disappointed in the color difference from the pictures to the actual thing. I ordered all red accessories to match my black and red theme ST. The red looks more bronze in person, where in the pictures on the website, it is much brighter. I was going to get my engine cover wrapped red/black (same red as the ST logo), but now, I'm not sure. I'm very OCD and like everything to match lol. This is why we currently do not offer a full "dress-up" kit at this time.
Hey there, we greatly apologize for your experience.

Due to variances in the anodizing stage of production that are beyond our control, actual color hue may be different than what is pictured and what has also been previously offered by Boomba Racing. We apologize for any inconvenience. Due to when different products were made and anodized, it is near impossible to have certain products be the exact same color as others.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
Stock battery tie down too boring? Add some color with the Boomba Racing aluminum battery tie down today!