Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boost Weather/Halloween Sale 2017!!!

Trader history for Jason@dizzytuning (0)

Boost Weather/Halloween Sale - Starts Friday!!

Free E30 (ethanol mix) tune with the purchase of a pump gas tune!

This sale is valid on the Fiesta Flash Tune, as well as Mazdaspeed custom tuning! All you need to do is purchase the appropriate pump gas tune, and you will automatically also receive an ethanol mix tune!

Sale is valid from Friday morning (27th) through Tuesday night (31st)!

Happy Boosting!! 🎃

kevinatfms

I dont want to be annoying but your website is confusing. Bought the tune and the form where we need to submit the information does not work correctly(on a PC at that). I filled the form out and the submit button is still greyed out. Am i missing something that needs to be clicked?

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
I dont want to be annoying but your website is confusing. Bought the tune and the form where we need to submit the information does not work correctly(on a PC at that). I filled the form out and the submit button is still greyed out. Am i missing something that needs to be clicked?
Email sent.

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
How much would a tune adjustment cost for when I get an intercooler later?

Thanks in advance!
It would just be the cost of the Stage 2 Flash Tune ($75).
Custom tuning will be on my site shortly, and will be in the $200 range. But from all the datalogs and feedback I have looked at so far on my Flash Tune, it runs just as good as any stock turbo custom tune.

kevinatfms

Got my tune this morning. Will upload it this weekend and see how it is. Very excited to try the E30 tune out. Will post a review once i get a few miles on both the 93 octane tune and E30 tune and can post datalogs and such once completed.

kevinatfms

Uploaded the tune and started to datalog this past weekend. I can say without a doubt that it pulls harder than the Cobb OTS Stage 3 tune. The biggest gains i feel are from about 2500-4700 where it pulls at a very linear rate. You can feel it flatten out at 5000 or so to redline where i assume the stock turbo is just blowing hot air.

Datalogs to come. Hope to see if there is any need for anything else. Seems to be on point at the moment.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
Uploaded the tune and started to datalog this past weekend. I can say without a doubt that it pulls harder than the Cobb OTS Stage 3 tune. The biggest gains i feel are from about 2500-4700 where it pulls at a very linear rate. You can feel it flatten out at 5000 or so to redline where i assume the stock turbo is just blowing hot air.

Datalogs to come. Hope to see if there is any need for anything else. Seems to be on point at the moment.
I’m glad to hear you are enjoying it, Kevin!