Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Carbon Motorsport Headlight eyebrows and hood vents are back in stock

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

Attachments

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Hey @ron@whoosh. I've heard of mixed reviews for these eyebrows due to cracking and folding, but on your site it says it was revised in February. Do you think these issues were fixed and are now more reliable in their quality? Also I know you're working with Maxton, so would you be able to get these potentially in the future?
https://maxtondesign.eu/product-eng-6966-EYEBROWS-V-1-FORD-FIESTA-MK7-ST-FACELIFT.html
I'm listing the Maxton options very soon. Eventually all Maxton items for the Fiesta and Focus will be available
As for the CF eyebrows - they can be installed if you know what you are doing and are good at that type of install. Following the the instructions is also key. I installed them myself on a set of headlights "off-car" and they are flat to this day. The CF is thin as it's 100% CF, not fiberglass with a think CF top layer.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I'm listing the Maxton options very soon. Eventually all Maxton items for the Fiesta and Focus will be available
As for the CF eyebrows - they can be installed if you know what you are doing and are good at that type of install. Following the the instructions is also key. I installed them myself on a set of headlights "off-car" and they are flat to this day. The CF is thin as it's 100% CF, not fiberglass with a think CF top layer.
Sounds good! I look forward to seeing more Maxton parts!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Can the CM air vents be mounted more towards the front of the hood to help create low pressure behind the radiator or is the mounting curve different?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Can the CM air vents be mounted more towards the front of the hood to help create low pressure behind the radiator or is the mounting curve different?
give it a try!
not sure, most have them installed for aesthetics , some toward the rear for the turbo heat to escape
FYI for all, Carbon motorsport has been bought out. The vents are no longer available
We are adding the Maxton vents to the site then removing all CM products

danbfree

3000 Post Club
give it a try!
not sure, most have them installed for aesthetics , some toward the rear for the turbo heat to escape
FYI for all, Carbon motorsport has been bought out. The vents are no longer available
We are adding the Maxton vents to the site then removing all CM products
Thanks for the reply! Sound like there are some temp benefits being mounted more forward or back so I'll have to keep that in mind, but I did like that CM price point too, oh well!