Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Content Removed

Trader history for LostInTransit (0)

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
You could always email whooshmaster ron / whoosh customer service and check with him

lol that makes him sound like an old school rapper lol

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
True, but have these been tested on the 2.0L transit connect engine.. TRQ claims their coil packs have been tested. I sent you an email explaining all of this but you seem to be avoiding giving me an answer on is I can get these for testing purposes. Plus when doing a cross refence on sites like rockauto.. it shows that the Focus, Fiesta and Connect all use different coil packs. Just want to be reassured that if I buy these and they don't fit or work.. would I eligible for a refund or you're have me opt for a store credit which I cant use unless you start adding Connect parts I actually need like the Hardrace 28mm sway bar.
It doesn't seem like he's avoiding your question so much as nobody knows, because nobody has tried to buy them for a Connect. Yours is a fringe use-case, so you're going to have to do a ton of leg work to figure out what works and what does not.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The 2L in the focus is an ecoboost turbo mill. The Transit is not. From what I can gather it's available with a 1.5L ecoboost and a NA 2.5L. The only hits I'm getting for a Transit with a 2L is the diesel...Either way, it's safe to assume that parts for a turbocharged hot hatch engine won't fit a work van with completely different engines. Furthermore, asking Whoosh, a small business, to support mods for a work van is clearly a wildly niche request that wouldn't make much business sense. There's no market there. How many (responsible) owners of Transits are ripping around in their work vans destroying all the shit their carrying? lol. And finally, those coil packs are probably only good for 5hp on a good day...driving downhill.

I DID find this lil sweetheart tho

2.0L EcoBoost Swapped Ford Transit Connect Up For Auction (fordauthority.com)

1709134401695.png