Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

DHM Built Highest HP and Fastest MK7 FiST in the US!!! (Maybe the world!)

Trader history for DHM (0)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Well i wanted to make a post of our awesome customer [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] 's car that we built! It truly is a awesome machine! I will be updating this with more pictures, Video, and even some logs to look over.

[video=youtube;tpC5Y7EgaJ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpC5Y7EgaJ8[/video]

These passes were at ~320-330whp New passes soon with after dyno results!

Please feel free to ask questions! Soon we will have this turbo kit for sale. Also will be adding protune to our list of things to offer!

Russ

Holy crap. That's awesome. 1.6 liters of fury, baby!

Let's see how the stock bottom end holds on with that kind of power. I would love to see this thing just run and run without upgrading parts.

Freakin' Awesome, Russ! Congratulations Rodmoe!

Can't wait to see the new times!

I have 2 questions:

What is the purple part in behind the grill?

What is the car being used for?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Freakin' Awesome, Russ! Congratulations Rodmoe!

Can't wait to see the new times!

I have 2 questions:

What is the purple part in behind the grill?

What is the car being used for?
That is the Tial BOV. Rod will be road racing and having fun hurting peoples feelings on the street. I am a Drag Racer at heart that also does Auto x but he graciously allowed me to get some 1/4mile action with the car.

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Good lord! Congrats Rod and Russ :) what a beaut! True inspiration for us all!
We really wanted to show just a small portion of what DHM is capable of not everyone has years of reputation in the market but when we can build something that stands out and will last the test of time we hope that it shows what we can do for guys that just want a pro tune or just want some simple bolt ons etc.

Russ

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thanks All and THANKS TO DHM and Russ For going the extra mile to bring this home in such a timely manner..

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
Russ what drag radials were you using at the track?
We use M&H drag slick. The help soften the blow of the launch. Drag radials and street tires go into some form of wheel hop most of the time and that shocks axles and transmission pretty bad.

M&H 23"x7.5"x15" we are a dealer as well.

Russ

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
We use M&H drag slick. The help soften the blow of the launch. Drag radials and street tires go into some form of wheel hop most of the time and that shocks axles and transmission pretty bad.

M&H 23"x7.5"x15" we are a dealer as well.

Russ
picture of those on the car would be something to see.