Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

DHM Factory Fit and Race Kit Intercooler sale!

Trader history for DHM (0)

If you mean, do I turn my own wrench, then yes I do. I'll likely pull the bumper and modify the grills in anticipation of the intercooler's arrival...
Wtf... "Drag" as in drag4life / deadhook motorsport... as in the guys who's thread this is for selling his bolt up intercooler via lol.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
I know you're a 1 man band there drag... But when Do you see the bolt ups being sent out?

We started shipping a couple order already. We are finishing up a batch of crash bars now. Will have most shipped by next week.

Russ

PhoenixM3

Wtf... "Drag" as in drag4life / deadhook motorsport... as in the guys who's thread this is for selling his bolt up intercooler via lol.
Yeah, I totally missed that, and sure as hell didn't read it closely. I was swapping email w/ Russ and was wondering if I was the only guy in Italy to buy his stuff.....

I'm a noob but how does this intercooler compare to others (COBB, MOUNTUNE, etc) or is the performance the same as the stock ST intercooler?

We are all caught up with intercooler orders make sure you get yours today!! Enter coupon code DHMCooler at check out to save $40!

We have one In stock and ready for same day shipping!!

http://deadhookmotorsports.com/Fies...ports-Fiesta-ST-stock-replacement-intercooler

Russ
Looking at the race intercooler it seems to be up one inch than normal on mine. I see in your other pictures that the top of the intercooler is lined up with the crash bar, mine is higher and I also have a gap at the bottom of intercooler to lower facia. I'll get to the shop this coming weekend and take some pictures to show what I mean...

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I'm a noob but how does this intercooler compare to others (COBB, MOUNTUNE, etc) or is the performance the same as the stock ST intercooler?
The race intercooler is the one to buy if you're going big turbo. The factory fitment intercooler is also very good. I had one and intake temps were consistently 4-10 degrees above ambient while cruising.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Looking at the race intercooler it seems to be up one inch than normal on mine. I see in your other pictures that the top of the intercooler is lined up with the crash bar, mine is higher and I also have a gap at the bottom of intercooler to lower facia. I'll get to the shop this coming weekend and take some pictures to show what I mean...
Hey dusty, email or pm me. Questions can get lost in a sale thread. But if your talking about the small gap at the bottom of the bumper that's normal you would have to get low to see it. If it's noticeable bigger than that then something has to be up. But the jig we make these in are all the same

Russ

Hey dusty, email or pm me. Questions can get lost in a sale thread. But if your talking about the small gap at the bottom of the bumper that's normal you would have to get low to see it. If it's noticeable bigger than that then something has to be up. But the jig we make these in are all the same

Russ
What you do is quality work, I'm thinking something shifted but I'll take some pictures and PM them to you, maybe I did something wrong and you can guide me through...

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #31
What you do is quality work, I'm thinking something shifted but I'll take some pictures and PM them to you, maybe I did something wrong and you can guide me through...
Quickest way to tell is the lower bolts almost touching the bottom of the intercooler? If so then its a low as it can be. We have it that high on every car because we wanted a 4 bolt mounting for longevity.

Russ