Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Early X-Mas from whoosh Motorsports: zunsport US spec front upper grill kits

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The 4 screws that came with the Zunsport lower are meant to attach to the oem plastic insert. Problem was that they went through and made contact with my V2 end tanks. Now that I'm thinking about it, perhaps I can use the screws in alternative locations:unsure: I''ll need to look more closely at everything (instructions/hardware) later when I'm off work.
You could pop the factory lower grille out completely, and then use some small, flat ended (vs. the self-tapping pointy screws supplied with the grille) bolts/washers/nuts to install the Zunsport lower grille to it, then re-install the factory grille. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just like the lower grill, they are designed for the Euro Fiesta ST180
The lower grills do fit very good but not perfect which has been discussed many times.
WHY did I think that they actually designed a good, direct fit lower grille for our USDM cars, at your, and others' behest?!
So the blank one you sell is the same exact one as my ill fitting, M-Sport logo stenciled one, bought 3 years ago?

The grill design does it's intended job and I'm fine with my black zip-ties holding the black grill on my black car. Hid the zip-tie heads behind the oem grill insert and snapped the assembly back in place, so.....:p

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #84
WHY did I think that they actually designed a good, direct fit lower grille for our USDM cars, at your, and others' behest?!
So the blank one you sell is the same exact one as my ill fitting, M-Sport logo stenciled one, bought 3 years ago?
this thread is about designing an upper grill for the US bumper
the lower grill is the same / no changes

I'm interested in the upper grille, what is the timeline looking like right now? I got the lower and installed it with black pvc coated metal zip ties, looks great. I did not want to drill anything so I did not use the screws.