Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

FREE RTS slave cylinder offer >>>>>>>

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
FREE RTS Slave Cylinder offer
Purchase ANY Fiesta ST clutch kit Sunday 12/3/2023 through 12/10/2023 and receive a FREE RTS slave cylinder with your order
(OEM AP Racing, ST200, Comp Clutch Stg2, all Spec stage clutch kits, RTS clutch kits, whoosh stage 3 and stage 3R kits)
No code needed, add the clutch kit of your choice and the RTS slave cylinder to your shopping cart for the automatic FREE slave cylinder offer
LINK to Fiesta clutch kits >>>>https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/.../ford-fiesta...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ron, is this slave cylinder a major upgrade in strength/reliability from the pathetically weak, fragile, OEM factory part??

(Asking for future reference when I need a clutch, or if my factory slave cylinder goes totally out way before then, since the 'copy' in the part description text does NOT specify this one way or another.)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Ron, is this slave cylinder a major upgrade in strength/reliability from the pathetically weak, fragile, OEM factory part??

(Asking for future reference when I need a clutch, or if my factory slave cylinder goes totally out way before then, since the 'copy' in the part description text does NOT specify this one way or another.)
The RTS slave cylinder is a quality replacement for the OEM, not an upgrade even though its advertised as having a heavier damper than stock
I've tested the damper myself, just by feel and it is quite a bit stiffer than stock