Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Good or Bad RS Attention

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
What does everyone get in their RS?

I've mentioned the WRX and STI revving as they go by in the opposite direction. I don't consider that really good or bad. Just funny.

Today was the first time I was approached outside my work by someone. I was coming out of my Wawa (my local convenience store for those who have no idea what a "Wawa" is), and an older gentleman approached me and started off with "That is one beautiful car". So of course I entertained him for a moment. Turns out he has a Fiesta ST. He said he wanted an RS but couldn't justify the cost. I can respect that.
But a nice compliment today [thumb]

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
I get a lot of random people asking if I like the car and what prices these are commanding.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #3
I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten more attention. Lots of tuners and car people around my area.

LonestarRS

I noticed fewer people approaching me than last summer. Used to get way more random people at gas stations asking about the car.