Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Hot Wheel Deals!

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #7
Who's going to jump on these deals!

These are premium wheels. Don't believe me ;) , check this out.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #10
Love to see some nice quality 16's vs the 17's, just not enough tire for me with the 17's
Currently no orders in the system for 16's. The Pro Race 1.2, 1.2S, and Monza R/RS are available in 16x7. You cetainly factory spec order a set from the available colors and offsets. With standard container shipping, ETA is 12 weeks. With air freight , ETA is 6-7 weeks. Perfect Circle Autosport is Team Dynamics #1 North American Spec Order Wheel Dealer. We can certainly help you out like no other. Touch base here by pm, or here. or call 5077213141. [burnout]

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #13
I need those pro race three's in white, Cant find em anywhere in the U.S.
That's because PCA brought the only 2 sets of white Pro Race wheels here to the US. Placing an order is easy. Some say they can't wait. Those that do, forget all about the wait the moment they open the first box. Let me know.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #15
Just 3 sets of Pro Race 1.2 wheels left at the special price.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #19
You must only get limited quantities of these?
Yes. For now. This however is changing, however not soon enough.

To get these wheels, factory spec ordering remains the primary option. Understandably, having a 12 week ETA, or paying air freight rates for a 6-7 week ETA, is not for everyone. There are plenty who do spec order and this has its merits in the ability to dial in a wheel model, size, offset, hub bore, and color within the ranges offered at the lowest pricing in the industry for premium cast wheels.