Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Hot Wheel Deals!

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Hump Day Bump Great looking custom fit wheels
Also we are what about a month from seeing wheels ordered in Jan ?? What might you have left in stock at that time ??

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #22
Hump Day Bump Great looking custom fit wheels
Also we are what about a month from seeing wheels ordered in Jan ?? What might you have left in stock at that time ??
Right now, the UK factory is pushing freight to the US (push = send without orders). Cannot say at this time when any stock orders will be filled, with the exception of the 15x8's already flowing in. The factory will continue with spec orders. Hope to have a clearer picture by the end of the month ...fingers crossed...

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #24
This promotion will expire 3/15/14. Don't pass up these prices!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Right now, the UK factory is pushing freight to the US (push = send without orders). Cannot say at this time when any stock orders will be filled, with the exception of the 15x8's already flowing in. The factory will continue with spec orders. Hope to have a clearer picture by the end of the month ...fingers crossed...
Question.. Will anyone that ordered thru You (PCA-1) get a shipping notice or will the product just show up on Their doorstep.. If this info has been posted somewhere and I missed or forgot it I am sorry for being Lazy ;)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #26
If awaiting a factory order, notice of receipt of the container is provided first, then tracking will be provided upon shipping.

For air freight orders, tracking is provided within 24 hours of shipment release.

For stock inventory orders, tracking is provided.

Any questions/other, please let me know.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Ok will you be forwarding me these notices of shipping .. Just getting a little excited hearing the 15x8's are shipping :)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #29
This promotion will end 3/15/14. Buy now before the price increase!