Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Huge mbrp exhaust sale !!!!

Trader history for Horsepower Direct (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weld blew out on my mbrp exhaust and im currently waiting for my new one to come in. I would absolutely not rexommend the xp series exhaust. If anything go with the pro series. This is what happens.

Oh snap, I just ordered one, maybe I should cancel and get a Cobb.. which one is XP the aluminized?

Thats the xp one and the aluminized one is even lower quality. Be warned i would bot recommend this exhaust and you may also be losing some back pressure with it. Mrt or cobb i would suggest.

That's most likely just a manufacturing defect. You would hear complaints like crazy if it was an issue with all of the XPs and I'm sure there are plenty of guys running them here. I doubt there is an issue with the aluminized either.

Also, "back pressure" is a myth. But for the sake of this, the whole "back pressure" theory (which to be correct is about filling a volume for proper scavenging and flow) generally only applies to N/A engines.

"Back pressure" is bad for any engine.

ordered late on friday last week.. with a discount and free shipping i expected to wait a couple weeks. it just got delivered today! +1 on that ridiculous delivery time

There's no chance of being able to get a discount on the charge pipe is there?

iso100

1000 Post Club
Thats the xp one and the aluminized one is even lower quality. Be warned i would bot recommend this exhaust and you may also be losing some back pressure with it. Mrt or cobb i would suggest.
Losing backpressure? Like it's a bad thing on a turbo car?

iso100

1000 Post Club
For the record I love my 409 stainless MBRP and have no quality issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.