Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

international shipment prices

Trader history for alex98uk (0)

Just wondering what the best way would be to get a hold of the guys at Whoosh? FB, emails, forums etc...

I would like to buy an ARP extended stud kit from them to run Clio 4pots on my ST. They aren't sold here as technically they're for a "late body GM" (whatever that may be!)

However, the default shipping system is estimating me $85 to the UK as a "large international" (that's before import tax). I was wondering whether someone at Whoosh could do a manual review of postage cost, as I think studs shouldn't be too large to pack (not like an exhaust or intercooler), so maybe it's possible to get postage down a smidgen.

Also, are there any forum discount codes?

FJ16

FIST5 is a 5% discount code.

Good luck on the shipping prices; I knew things had gone up recently but that's a bit much!

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
FIST5 is a 5% discount code.

Good luck on the shipping prices; I knew things had gone up recently but that's a bit much!
Yeah, it's a bit much 😭

Other option is Jegs, who charge $46 shipping which is more reasonable... But I'd be happy to use Whoosh just as I've heard good stuff of them!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ron's Email* Is the Best way. I've talked to him and sent him emails and gotten responses as fast as 10mins. FYI *

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
A
Thread Starter #5
Ron's Email* Is the Best way. I've talked to him and sent him emails and gotten responses as fast as 10mins. FYI *

Thanks, i've reached out on their "contact us" form!

I usually also do get fast replies, but for some reason, my last 2 emails from April 26th and April 28th did not get any echoes... And it's only to sort the shipping from a fully paid order.