Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Koni STR.T Full Kits with Springs Sets - $279!

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

GAbOS

I am curious as well as I would prefer to run shorter, matched struts with shorter springs.

I have actually never measured. Why do you ask
I feel like my Eibachs are lower than others I've seen and I wonder if that is why. I'm also looking at some different wheel and tire setups and if they are shorter, than it limits what I can do.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #83
I havent heard that from anyone on here yet but Koni is showing it as a direct replacement. So I dont think it could be?

GAbOS

Has anyone released struts specific for lowering springs yet? I hate to buy new sets just to have the revalved and shortened. :(

KKaWing

Bilstein came out with B8's for the last few generation of ST's... with the platform going global, probably just a matter of time.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #88
We have around 15 or so FiSTs running these from us, with nothing but rav reviews. I really dont think they are shortened.

Can you run these with stock springs? The bouncieness and crappy roads of MI are driving me insane....I don't want lowering springs due to the bad winters, I will be going coilovers, but not till next year at the earliest. So If I bought these they would be ran on stock springs...I want to make sure they are good and ride as good as everyone says with the stock springs.

Can you run these with stock springs? The bouncieness and crappy roads of MI are driving me insane....I don't want lowering springs due to the bad winters, I will be going coilovers, but not till next year at the earliest. So If I bought these they would be ran on stock springs...I want to make sure they are good and ride as good as everyone says with the stock springs.
They are OEM replacement, so yes. They are much more comfortable, according to my butt.

JBO

Love these things. I cannot recommend them enough!!! Thank you [MENTION=542]joe@2j-racing[/MENTION] [:)]
Hi STephen

Just wondering how you are going with the Koni STR.T and Mountune spring combo? Still liking it?
Any further feedback you have would be appreciated.
How is low speed ride? Has the bounciness/jiggling gone?
How is handling at speed?

Curious here too... Debating between this it BC racing coils...
Assuming you're still in the market, there's a set of BCs (6k front, 4k rear) on the other forum for sale. $750 shipped. That's one heck of a deal. I'm happy with the Koni + Eibach setup, otherwise I would have jumped on it.