Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Mishimoto Intercooler Pre-Sale

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

mishimoto1

Hey guys,

Our team has been working diligently to develop an awesome performance intercooler for the ST. In the case that you missed our development coverage, check out the thread below.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/6258-Beat-The-Heat!-Mishimoto-Intercooler-R-amp-D!

We've started manufacturing our first batch of intercoolers and our discounted pre-sale is now live! Check out the details below and let me know if you have any specific questions!

Pre-Sale Link

Estimated Ship Date / Pre-Sale Expiration
5/31/2016

Includes
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(2) Air Diversion Panels with Assembled Rubber Trim
Mounting Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty

Specs
  • Tube-and-fin construction for added weight reduction over bar-and-plate cores
  • 26°F reduction in AIT
  • 51% increase in core size
  • 25% increase in internal core volume and 226% increase in external fin surface area

Pre-Sale Link

Let us know if you have any questions about our intercooler!

Thanks!
-John

TempeST

Great Job! Looks very Nice, And I love how you included the diverter panels to help push the air into the cooler. Good luck with the Pre sale. People should jump on these.

J2FoRS

Does the core extend to the entire width of the lower grill opening? If your plastic black grill was removed for example could you see the end tanks?

I shouldn't have, but I just ordered one, those Air Diversion Panels are just too cool![twothumb]

J2FoRS

I tried looking but may just be missing it. Are these powder coated or anodized?

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #9
Great Job! Looks very Nice, And I love how you included the diverter panels to help push the air into the cooler. Good luck with the Pre sale. People should jump on these.
these are beautiful. i neeeeed.
I shouldn't have, but I just ordered one, those Air Diversion Panels are just too cool![twothumb]
Thanks for the kind words!

Does the core extend to the entire width of the lower grill opening? If your plastic black grill was removed for example could you see the end tanks?
You can see part of the end tanks with the grill removed, but the core extends the entire length of the bottom grill for optimal air flow.

I tried looking but may just be missing it. Are these powder coated or anodized?
All of our intercoolers are powder coated their respective colors.

-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #13
OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #15
What are the chances of getting a bare, uncoated peice, or even better, custom coated?
Unfortunately, we can't offer custom products. However, the silver version is close to the appearance of a bare intercooler if that is the look that you are going for.

-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #16
Update!

The pre-sale end date has been changed due to a delay in production. At this time the expected pre-sale end date is 5/31/16. I will keep you all up to date if this changes at all.

-Sara

Oh man, bummer. I was hoping mine would come before my next track day on the 14th [sadpanda]

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #18
Oh man, bummer. I was hoping mine would come before my next track day on the 14th [sadpanda]
Apologies for the delay, we are working as quickly as possible without compromising the quality of the final product.

-Sara