Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Mishimoto's Fiesta ST Baffled Oil Catch Can Pre-Sale!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #22
Can we still get this for the intro price
Apologies, our pre-sale has ended so there is no longer an option for the intro price. However, I would suggest contacting a Mishimoto authorized vendor as they can offer you more competitive pricing. If you are unsure of who carries our products, you can visit our website to use our where to buy feature to find the one closest to you HERE. If you need any additional assistance please let me know!
Thanks!
Sara

Apologies, our pre-sale has ended so there is no longer an option for the intro price. However, I would suggest contacting a Mishimoto authorized vendor as they can offer you more competitive pricing. If you are unsure of who carries our products, you can visit our website to use our where to buy feature to find the one closest to you HERE. If you need any additional assistance please let me know!
Thanks!

Sara
That stinks. I was also hoping to get one. Guess I will wait and check around.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #24
That stinks. I was also hoping to get one. Guess I will wait and check around.
Very sorry about this guys! I would highly suggest checking with one of our distributors in your area as they should be able to get the can to you with a better price tag. If you need any additional assistance in locating one please let me know!
Thanks!
-Sara

J2FoRS

Finally got mine. Looks to be well built and sturdy. Hoses look awesome. Will install this weekend if I figure out a draining solution.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #28
Finally got mine. Looks to be well built and sturdy. Hoses look awesome. Will install this weekend if I figure out a draining solution.

Thanks for the kind words! The kit looks great in black!

Going to wait until it goes on sale again also...black friday...Christmas....tax time....something has gotta come lol
You can also contact one of our Mishimoto certified distributors as they can usually get you a better price on our products. Check our website or you can DM us for more information on this!
-Sara