Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Mishimoto's Fiesta ST Baffled Oil Catch Can Pre-Sale!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

SFP

Did I miss the red kit somewhere or where to select options? Wanted to order this now :)

SFP

[MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] placed my order this morning with a note :)

Soooo when will you be charging our cards? Haha I ordered mine July 31st and the payment still hasn't gone through

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #68
Soooo when will you be charging our cards? Haha I ordered mine July 31st and the payment still hasn't gone through
If you paid by credit card you will be charged at the time of shipment.

Did I miss the red kit somewhere or where to select options? Wanted to order this now :)
[MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] placed my order this morning with a note :)
Thanks for the order! Were you able to select the hoses that you wanted?
-Sara

SFP

[MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] I placed it on my phone and it gave no option to select the hose color. I left my selection of red hoses in the order comment.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #70
[MENTION=1848]mishimoto[/MENTION] I placed it on my phone and it gave no option to select the hose color. I left my selection of red hoses in the order comment.
Thanks for your order! If you would like to make sure that the correct hose color is included in your order you can call 1877GOMISHI. Our customer service representatives are available to assist you 10am to 6pm EST and would be happy to check to make sure you will be receiving the correct color. If you are in need of additional assistance please let me know!
Thanks!
-Sara

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #74
Update!

Here is a shot of the assembled kit in black!

You can check out the rest of our product photos HERE

Also check out our installation video!

[video=youtube;ydGLEcSR-3k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydGLEcSR-3k"][/video]

Let me know if you have any questions!
-Sara

A quick maintenance question:
How do we empty the can? Disassamble the whole system? And when do we know that can is full and ready to empty? And finally - do we dump the catched oil into waste or back to engine?