Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Mishimoto's Fiesta ST Silicone Induction Hose Pre-Sale!

Trader history for mishimoto (0)

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
As a thank you to our forum followers we will be having a 24 hour flash sale this Black Friday November 27th! We are dropping the price of our Silicone Induction Hose to $100 on Black Friday only! I will post a coupon code Friday morning here on the forums for you to use at checkout. Those who have already purchased the induction hose will be given the Black Friday sale price as a thank you for being the first to purchase this product. So take advantage of this opportunity to get this induction hose on your Fiesta ST!

You can purchase the Silicone Induction Hose HERE or check out our Engineering Blog HERE for more details and to check out the dyno chart!

Check back Friday for the coupon code!

Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for following our progress!

-Sara
WOW that is a great deal!!! Great product support.

Oh, I wish this was available for the 2016 model at this price! Would be my next upgrade.

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #28
Oh, I wish this was available for the 2016 model at this price! Would be my next upgrade.
Unfortunately, no this does not fit the 2016 model but we are considering creating one specifically for the 2016 Fiesta ST in the near future.

Ordered. Thanks for the Black Friday price break! Will Santa deliver by Xmas?
Thank you for your order! These hoses are set to ship 12/11 which should give them enough time to arrive by Christmas.

-Sara

TempeST

Poo, I missed it!! Great sale price!! Awesome that Mishimoto took the advice and setup that sale. Kudos to you guys!

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #30
Poo, I missed it!! Great sale price!! Awesome that Mishimoto took the advice and setup that sale. Kudos to you guys!
Sorry about that! The induction hose is still in pre-sale for a limited time before it is released into production, so you can still take advantage of the pre-sale even if you missed the black friday sale.
-Sara

Thanks for dropping the price for those who already had ordered. Now I have a start towards the trunk brace.

I sent a PM on this yesterday, here is the response, just FYI:

Hi Derrick,
Unfortunately we are experiencing some delays with shipping these out. We are working to find a solution ASAP and I will have an update for you as well as the forum in the next day or so. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
-Sara

Hopefully, we will hear something soon about the dates for shipping these. I'm ready to install this!

OP
M

mishimoto1

Thread Starter #34
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delayed update, here is what is going on:

Whereā€™s my Induction Hose?
We had a large number of hoses that were supposed to arrive at our warehouse and be shipped out on Friday the 11th, but FedEx lost the shipmentā€¦..yes, the entire shipment. Weā€™ve worked with FedEx to try and find the hoses but they canā€™t locate the lost shipment. I really wish there was better news, but this one is completely out of our control.

Whatā€™s happening now?

We already have a second shipment of hoses in route to our warehouse but it is not scheduled to arrive until after Christmas. Unfortunately, there is no way to speed up this shipment. We are at the mercy of FedEx at this point. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused around the holiday.

When will it ship?
As of right now, weā€™re expecting to ship all orders in the first week of January.

As a way of saying thank you for your patience we are dropping the price of the hose until it ships out. This means that everyone who ordered the hose during the pre-sale will get it for $100. Again, my apologies, as a car enthusiast I understand one of the most frustrating things is delayed parts. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sara

GAbOS

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the delayed update, here is what is going on:

Whereā€™s my Induction Hose?
We had a large number of hoses that were supposed to arrive at our warehouse and be shipped out on Friday the 11th, but FedEx lost the shipmentā€¦..yes, the entire shipment. Weā€™ve worked with FedEx to try and find the hoses but they canā€™t locate the lost shipment. I really wish there was better news, but this one is completely out of our control.

Whatā€™s happening now?

We already have a second shipment of hoses in route to our warehouse but it is not scheduled to arrive until after Christmas. Unfortunately, there is no way to speed up this shipment. We are at the mercy of FedEx at this point. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused around the holiday.

When will it ship?
As of right now, weā€™re expecting to ship all orders in the first week of January.

As a way of saying thank you for your patience we are dropping the price of the hose until it ships out. This means that everyone who ordered the hose during the pre-sale will get it for $100. Again, my apologies, as a car enthusiast I understand one of the most frustrating things is delayed parts. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sara
THanks, Sara, for the update and I appreciate the discount. I understand how frustrating being held up by an outside source can be.