Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

NB from Germany

Hi !

Iam Daniel 34years old from Germany near Frankfurt/Main.

Since 4 weeks i drive my Nitrous blue RS. Iam a little bit Ford addicted since 2003 or so. My last Ford was a Fiesta ST150 mk6 wich i drove over eight years [rockon] very funny little car.

Iam not that into crazy tuning but i am a total detailing fanatic, was the last three years in vegas at sema show. Last year with CarPro US (Corey Carruth from "Sky is the Limit Car care in Orlando Florida" is a awesome guy)

and Microfiber Madness at the booth. What a good time. 2015 i saw the RS drifting at the Sema show and i guess thats where i fell in love [rofl][rofl].

And some Pics from my still undetailed car.

A little meet with some friends

Just after a good wash and some CarPro Reload [rockon]

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Welcome aboard [MENTION=175]Blechdosenbill[/MENTION][welcome]

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Welcome! Just detailed mine with Essence and Reload... CarPro makes some great stuff.
Looks good!

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
Thank you for your welcome guys.

I will give the car a complete Detail when i have some days off. Already coated all the glass with Gtechniq G1 for the Windscreen and G5 for the rear and side Windows.
Rims will b e coated with Gtechniq C5, Plastic, rubber and trim with C4. Paint with Essence and CQUK from CarPro [rockon]

I´ve covered 1300miles with the car now and enjoyed every one of it. I´ve tried to max it out on the Autobahn but i never had a car this fast so i stopped flooring it at 150mph...
Car felt good at those speeds but i wasnt brave enough [rofl]

Only thing thats annoying me is the size of the gas tank.... After 120miles of fun the first low gas warning comes up.. [nono]

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thank you for your welcome guys.

I will give the car a complete Detail when i have some days off. Already coated all the glass with Gtechniq G1 for the Windscreen and G5 for the rear and side Windows.
Rims will b e coated with Gtechniq C5, Plastic, rubber and trim with C4. Paint with Essence and CQUK from CarPro [rockon]

I´ve covered 1300miles with the car now and enjoyed every one of it. I´ve tried to max it out on the Autobahn but i never had a car this fast so i stopped flooring it at 150mph...
Car felt good at those speeds but i wasnt brave enough [rofl]

Only thing thats annoying me is the size of the gas tank.... After 120miles of fun the first low gas warning comes up.. [nono]
Great detailing choices!

LOL I always hate when my gas light comes on as well. It does suck gas fast [rockon]