Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

NEW Product : Maxton Design rear valance *5-door fitment*

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Random question - how easily does that badge come off? Is it a small gel badge or what? Is there an indent where it sits? Minor I know but just curious.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
"This product requires the removal of the original diffuser, self-tapping screws are needed to secure fitment of the new diffuser."

How difficult is it to remove the original diffuser?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Random question - how easily does that badge come off? Is it a small gel badge or what? Is there an indent where it sits? Minor I know but just curious.
I have a maxton front splitter that I haven’t installed. There seems to be an indent where the badge is and I really don’t want to leave the badge on there.

I have a maxton front splitter that I haven’t installed. There seems to be an indent where the badge is and I really don’t want to leave the badge on there.
You could just Bondo and rattle can it…wouldn’t be hard, and would be plenty nice enough looking for a splitter….

Enzo

"This product requires the removal of the original diffuser, self-tapping screws are needed to secure fitment of the new diffuser."

How difficult is it to remove the original diffuser?
I thought it’s connected to the bumper ??

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10

joesiris

these install over the old valance; I believe if you took your old one off there wouldn't be anything for the new one to attach too. my old valance (stone guard) is also damaged and is the reason i want one. But i imagine as long as the old one isn't to mishappen you'd be fine. If you still need to remove the stone guard, then they are riveted to the (honeycomb) part of the bumper and those would need to be drilled out.
the first part of this video shows this...only they take off both parts of that valance, just need to drill out the 2 rivets on each side and the clips in the middle

Has anyone installed this yet? I got mine the other day and there are zero instructions provided or on Maxton's site. It came with self tappers but I would assume that it would need 3M or something else to properly install. Any recommendations or experience would be appreciated.

NEW rear diffuser for the 5-door Fiesta ST 2014-2019
textured and CF look finishes are pre-order (2 week lead time) - we have some gloss black available for immediate shipping

LINK TO PRODUCT:
https://whooshmotorsports.com/colle...4YlQV16SaCjKsKBLNLhQbWUIKtEe8brysYBKSzRtzhzt0

View attachment 50400 View attachment 50398 View attachment 50399
Is this kit compatible with the rear splitters that Maxton sell in their UK website? https://maxtondesign.com/product-eng-9916-Rear-Side-Splitters-Ford-Fiesta-7-ST-Facelift.html