Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

NEW Product - whoosh motorsports Performance Coil Packs

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
The whoosh motorsports Performance Coil Packs are designed as direct performance replacements for the OEM coils on any 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L

Enhanced windings in these coils offer up to 10% higher energy and voltage output for greater spark and can help to provide quicker starts with improved idle quality

Features:
  • Plug and Play Direct replacement for OEM Coil Packs
  • Up to 10% more spark energy output than stock
  • Red housing with whoosh motorsports logo
  • Each kit Includes 4 coil packs
link to product >> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...rformance-coil-packs-2014-2019-fiesta-st-1-6l

IMG_7315.jpg

These are seriously sweet! Already installed on the car. Fit and finish is awesome. Idle is very smooth.

Attachments

Fiestig

@ron@whoosh Are you hitting SEMA this year? I will be down Thursday/Friday handing out SEMA promo cards for free Ecommerce designs. Let me know if you will be around and I'll buy ya a cup o coffee.

Oooh I can't wait to be able to order these. Got some other things I need to spend money on for my FiST first....unless a set for just shipping with a big ole Whoosh sticker to advertise these on my car lol.

The whoosh motorsports Performance Coil Packs are designed as direct performance replacements for the OEM coils on any 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L

Enhanced windings in these coils offer up to 10% higher energy and voltage output for greater spark and can help to provide quicker starts with improved idle quality

Features:
  • Plug and Play Direct replacement for OEM Coil Packs
  • Up to 10% more spark energy output than stock
  • Red housing with whoosh motorsports logo
  • Each kit Includes 4 coil packs
link to product >> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...rformance-coil-packs-2014-2019-fiesta-st-1-6l

View attachment 51967
These look super clean in red. Would Adam Brunson have to tune these to get the most out of them?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk