Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

*New Product* Pwnall Performance Fiesta ST Ethanol Analyzer Kit

Trader history for pwnall1337 (0)

pwnall1337

Vendor
Pwnall Performance Fiesta ST Ethanol Analyzer Kit

Tired of guessing the ethanol content in your file? Ensuring fuel scalar accuracy is important when pushing the limits of the fuel system, and tuning for optimum power.
Pwnall Performance has the solution. We utilize the Fuel-it bluetooth analog sensor and offer and in-line ethanol sensor kit that is compatible with the OEM fuel system and compatible with future aux fuel upgrades.

Features Include:
  • Easily check your ethanol content sensor from your phone using the fuel-it app (Must be purchased from app store)
  • Easy installation with push connect fittings for quick setup
  • Ensure the accuracy of your fuel scalar for optimum tuning potential
  • No wiring through your dash or creating any unrecoverable holes in the cars plastic interior
  • Clean and OEM look under the hood and inside the cabin

pp-flex-fuel.jpg

pp-flex-fuel1.jpg

pp-flex-fuel2.jpg

Product link: http://pwnallperformance.com/Pwnall-Performance-Fiesta-ST-Ethanol-Analyzer-Kit_p_179.html

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do you have any pictures with the System hooked up in line with the Stratified Aux. Fuel kit?

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #3
Do you have any pictures with the System hooked up in line with the Stratified Aux. Fuel kit?
Sadly I do not, I have the stratified kit on my car and the prototype kit, but mine I put together in Feb 2018 and this kit was designed to work with both OEM and with aux kits so it's a different design. I ensured that the stratified kit will be plug n play with it though!

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Solid option. My Zeitronix ECA kit cost me nearly $500 all in with the standalone gauge. This is a nice alternative.