Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

now available @ whoosh: Lamin-x fog, headlight, tail light film for your FIST!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
wow - no posts but the yellow fog light covers are the hot ticket

I guess every FIST on the road will have these at some point LOL

I went with the tint color for something slightly different

I'll post pics of my new 2017 but I'm waiting until I have a few more things installed before I do that [tongue]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
if anyone wants a set of tint headlight and tail light covers I'll give them a sweet price

PM for details

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
if anyone wants a set of tint headlight and tail light covers I'll give them a sweet price

PM for details
Have you or any customer you know tried the tail light one? Interested to see how difficult it is. I tried regular tint, and well I lost. LOL

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Have you or any customer you know tried the tail light one? Interested to see how difficult it is. I tried regular tint, and well I lost. LOL
not yet!
hence the sweet price deal

jeff

2000 Post Club
I likely will pick them up and.... wait for your detailed instructions. [drinking] [like] [poke]
I did a custom partial vinyl tint on my tail lights and have done the same on many cars over the years. As long as you have a heat gun and patience it is doable. The curves on our tail lights make it difficult but not impossible. After seeing what else you have done to your car by yourself this install should not be a problem for you. It can be frustrating to get it looking perfect but if you're patient it will be fine. I recommend watching a lot of YouTube videos on the subject before installing.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
still need a test car

you'll get headlight and tail light film in tint with your choice of fog light color film
for a low price

will need install pics posted here and on FB / Instagram

PM me for details

thanks![pics?]