Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Random Discussions Thread

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Happy Thursday gang! It's my Friday as I am off tomorrow! Woohoo!
Too bad the weather here looks crappy this weekend.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Any plans this weekend?
Sadly all my plans were outdoors so I don't know what is going to happen.
Tomorrow I have off and was going to go to a greyhound event and Saturday is the first car show of the season.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Hell yeah. Looking forward to the weekend... though it’s been nice all week they are calling for rain here all weekend.
Booooooooooooo

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
TGIF!

Anyone have good plans?
I'm supposed to volunteer at a race Sunday and of course there is rain in the forecast.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #252
Happy Friday everyone, just picked up my RS from the body shop last night and she's as good as new. It's raining today otherwise I would share some photos.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Ugh, LOTS of bad weather here this week- lots of T-Storms and possible hail today?????

Was hoping to get my mulching done this week!

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #254
Ugh, LOTS of bad weather here this week- lots of T-Storms and possible hail today?????

Was hoping to get my mulching done this week!
That's Crazy. Hope you had a great mother's day weekend @Ghost.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
GRRRRRRRRRR

So on the way home Sunday a rock hit my windshield and now I have a nice crack in it.

Good news is it was the Escape (not the RS)... bad news is I'm out $250 for a new one.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
GRRRRRRRRRR

So on the way home Sunday a rock hit my windshield and now I have a nice crack in it.

Good news is it was the Escape (not the RS)... bad news is I'm out $250 for a new one.
Monica make sure you get a OEM one and not a generic PPG replacement through companies like Safelite.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Monica make sure you get a OEM one and not a generic PPG replacement through companies like Safelite.
F Safelite... first off they wanted to charge me almost $450 for a new windshield.
Secondly, checking their site and putting in my insurance info to see if it was covered made them generate a claim through my insurance! I had to call my insurance co. and have them remove the claim.......

DAMN!