Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Raptor Racing: Canadian Boomba Racing BIG Purchase

Trader history for RaptorRacing (0)

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #41
Hey guys....by now you should all either have a invoice payment request for your shipping or an email to set up a time/place to meet up and get you your parts. If you dont' have either place email me ASAP. Can't wait to see this HUGE box full of Boomba parts...more updates soon!!

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #44
What's the link to the fb page?
"ST's of Ontario" is the Page.

Everyone who asked/paid for shipping has had their parts shipped today and by now you should have received a tracking number. I'm leaving for a car meet out of the Country so won't have internet access till later tomorrow, if you didn't receive a tracking number check your spam big and if you still haven't then please email me (NOT PM) and I will get that for you asap.

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #46
Guys;

need to quickly post up; I know those of you getting 10% back haven't got it yet. Not here to air my dirty laundry but I was in the US from 20th to 23rd and been pretty much in bed most of Monday and Tuesday(24th/25th) exhausted/sick.

It was a monumental amount of work to get these in the country and shipped out AND picked up before I went to the US but did it so you guys can have your parts quickly. I got little to no sleep before driving to Pennsylvania and it finally caught up to me. I promise I'm NOT holding people's money on purpose, please just be a little bit more patient with me.

Thanks for being so cool about this!!

OP
RaptorRacing

RaptorRacing

Vendor
Thread Starter #47
All those that bought the FiST Wing Risers should have now received their 10% discount, depending on how you paid it might take a couple of days to show back on your card. Thanks again for your patience folks, it's been a pretty crazy 10 days!![burnout]