Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Spark Plugs Available Now!

Trader history for Jason@dizzytuning (0)

Dizzy Tuning is pleased to offer (pre-gapped) step-colder spark plugs for Ford/Mazda vehicles! All plugs include free shipping! Both Denso and NGK available!

Step-colder spark plugs are highly recommended for our Fiesta Flash Tune, as well as mildly tuned Mazdaspeeds. Allows for increased boost and more aggressive timing. The perfect compliment to your custom/flash tune!

In stock, and ready to ship!

https://www.dizzytuning.com/services.html

I see the Spark plugs offered for sale on your site only say for "ford and mazda" . Do the fiesta St and Mazdaspeed 3 use the same spark plugs? Also it doesn't specify the gap measurement they come with. Is it the required .028?

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
I see the Spark plugs offered for sale on your site only say for "ford and mazda" . Do the fiesta St and Mazdaspeed 3 use the same spark plugs? Also it doesn't specify the gap measurement they come with. Is it the required .028?
Yes, both engines use the same plugs.
I gap them to .028.