Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

SYNC 3 Version 3.0

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Anyone else update theirs?

Nice little improvements AND I'm a big Waze user so I love that it now works through SYNC.

[rockon]

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #3
Did you do it via USB?
Yes, I actually opened a case with Ford since the owner site was saying I was up-to-date since Oct. 2016??????
They followed up and updated my account so I could go to the site and download the new files.

Once the upload was complete it left some cookie or something on the USB stick that I had to upload to the Ford site... now it shows I updated to version 3 so they are up-to-date as well.

Last edited:

LonestarRS

I might be on the same boat as you Ghost and need to open a case. Last time I tried updating it, it didn't work.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #5
I might be on the same boat as you Ghost and need to open a case. Last time I tried updating it, it didn't work.
I just contacted them through a chat window and opened the case number that way. Easy-peasy.