Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Velossa Tech BIG Mouth Gen3 Group Buy "round 2" starts NOW! May 12, 2018

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Whoosh and Velossa Tech have teamed up once again to bring you a killer deal on one of the hottest products on the market.

The Generation 3 BIG MOUTH ram air intake has years of R&D behind its design AND stellar good looks! Get the only true ram air intake for this platform during this surprise sale!

There won't be another group buy for 4-6 months, get it while you can.

Well this escalated quickly! We reached over 20 interested the first day so the live Group buy link is located here>>>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/copy-of-velossa-tech-ram-air-big-mouth-intake-gen-3-fitment-2014-fiesta-st-free-shipping-all-colors

no coupon codes will be accepted / no exceptions

Features:

28 colors to choose from, both body color and flare color (endless combinations!!)
True forward facing ram inlet with expertly aero designed smooth converging cross section to force feed your airbox. Lower your inlet temps and give your ecoboost a boost above 55 mph.
Made in the USA, customer support from Whoosh/Velossa Tech is 5 stars all around.
Full downloadable instruction manual in color.

Let's let some pictures do the talking.

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
I'm pretty sure we have near 20 people already on facebook so if anyone is on the fence with this group buy
you'll get the 20% off price 99% sure!

[hihi]

Hey what front bumper is that on the last pic?
Still haven't installed mine from the first GB :)

I still need to install mine from he last group buy. Just need help taking off my bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
thanks for the interest guys

I'll be making a list of names in Post #1

after we know there are at least 20 people which I'm fairly certain we have more than that already, I'll adjust pricing on my site so when ordering the price will reflect 20% off
Pricing will remain that way for approx 1 week or until most of not all people on the list have paid.
Production of the Big Mouths will take approx 2 weeks due to the volume
Pretty much the same as the last Group Buy

let me know if you have any questions

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Hey what front bumper is that on the last pic?
Still haven't installed mine from the first GB :)
The last pic is a RS style bumper
Most people purchase from Maxton in the UK (not sure where he obtained his)
It's not easy to install and requires a lot of body work to align but once it is installed, they look great!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
Does the big mouth benefit other types of intakes or is it strictly for stock style boxes?
It's best suited for closed type intakes such as stock box, ST200, cp-e, Mishimoto

I have been looking at this. I am thinking of using the big mouth in combination with the stock airbox and mountune drop in filter. Can this combination be comparable to the set up of an aftermarket intake without the use of the big mouth?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
I have been looking at this. I am thinking of using the big mouth in combination with the stock airbox and mountune drop in filter. Can this combination be comparable to the set up of an aftermarket intake without the use of the big mouth?
depending who you speak to this option may be the better option
open element air intake kits pull a lot of heat for the engine bay where the stock box or similar coupled with the Velossa Tech is pulling fresh air from outside the engine bay

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16

XanRules

Has anyone with the ST200/MP215 airbox found these to be a useful upgrade? I've seen mixed things about whether or not it's actually beneficial, especially on stock turbo.

HBEcoBeaST

Has anyone with the ST200/MP215 airbox found these to be a useful upgrade? I've seen mixed things about whether or not it's actually beneficial, especially on stock turbo.
It will definitely lower your intake air temps a little since it sucks air from the front of the car as opposed to the area behind the bumper plastic. Nothing drastic but it helps and looks cool.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

XanRules

Yeah, living in a fairly cool climate I think it'd be more of a bling mod for me than a functional one.