Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

VooDoo Inside!!!!! AET Motorsports now available here at whoosh motorsports..............

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

There is a kid in the UK that has a YouTube channel and he had this turbo installed in his ST by AET. His YouTube channel is B7 TMY and the turbo installation videos were posted about 6 months ago. He posts once or twice a week, and has had no issues with the turbo and seems to love it. I have followed his channel since he began. A couple of things to note--he is hard for me to understand with his accent, but I get most of what he's saying. He would probably think I sound like a dork with my "American" accent. He does not know a lot about cars and he is not a very skilled wrench, but he is getting better as time goes on.

Here is a link to the installation video. and it is followed on his channel by driving impression videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCfcg9qbXj4

And here is a link to his first review video after the turbo was installed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1tySf3Kko8&t=1002s

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, a pronounced 'Cockney' accent almost sounds like another language to U.S. ;)

(There are actually Cockney Dialect translators/'converters' online! LOL)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
the fun of importing goods

Monday is the day folks.....a few zeros on the packing lists for oil lines and coolant lines cause 3-4 days delay due to red tape and nonsense
coming soon!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #24
VT330R dyno from Mike M. in the UK

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Received my short shifter today. Which hole position is 25% reduction? I can’t find the thread that I saw earlier where it specifies.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
Received my short shifter today. Which hole position is 25% reduction? I can’t find the thread that I saw earlier where it specifies.
the hole closest to the single hole end slightly off to the right is 25% reduction

the hole closest to the single hole end slightly off to the right is 25% reduction
Ron, may be worth throwing that in a picture on your product description page. AET's site had no install information, and there was no paperwork in the box. We wound up finding the instructions for a competitors product online with the particulars of which hole is what percent reduction. Other than that, fit and finish are solid. It is a shame it is burried under the air box, it sure is purdy to look at.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #29
Ron, may be worth throwing that in a picture on your product description page. AET's site had no install information, and there was no paperwork in the box. We wound up finding the instructions for a competitors product online with the particulars of which hole is what percent reduction. Other than that, fit and finish are solid. It is a shame it is burried under the air box, it sure is purdy to look at.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
there is a video of the install I'm adding to the product description on my site - thank you
it is a very nice piece for sure!