Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

whoosh motorsports Fiesta ST is on the way to Oklahoma!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
The official whoosh motorsports Fiesta ST has just left Las Vegas on its way to Wesley Lovelace in Oklahoma

There’s been a lot of discussion around this car lately. To clear up any confusion we have not sold our Fiesta. It’s being sent to Wesley as a fully supported ST for parts development and racing

Welsey has been such a great asset to whoosh motorsports over the years and frankly we can’t thank him enough.
We’re all looking forward to this next year of reviews, installs, testing, and racing from Wesley.

wesleys new toy 1.jpg wesleys new toy 3.jpg wesley's new toy 2.jpg

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
He got back in the game I see*

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
What type(s) of racing does Wesley do?

(I don't do facebook at all. [wink])
Wesley is a drag racer typically but he is going to give some autoX a try next month

This has been a wildly fun car so far! Since I took delivery of it, we've added a Maxton v3 front splitter, diode dynamics LED fogs, swave rear strut brace, Whoosh Motorsports breather hose, and some other small parts. I took it to our local road course for some fun pace laps (still got up to 90-95mph and did some FAST corners) and let me tell you, it is a blast! The car rides and handles very well for it being as low as it is. It does need an upgraded radiator and some fuel system additions but those will be on the way soon :D More updates to come!