Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

whoosh motorsports, most powerful hybrid on the market? check it out!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
literally plastered everywhere on Facebook and Instagram so I wanted to share here on the forum
Our sponsored driver Wesley continues to push our hybrid to new levels. It's quite impressive!
His Fiesta ST is dialed in along with great tuning by JST.
He will chime in later with specific mod details but essentially it's a fully equipped whoosh parts car with Peron 4 port aux fuel and now a 35 shot of nitrous. What an animal!
On to the results!

Back to the dyno today for this Whoosh Motorsports hybrid turbo Brian Tysontuned Fiesta. 348whp and 350wtq on the aux fuel (e50) only.
This is the exact same tune up and fuel i had on my 12.14 @ 116.9 run. Aux fuel on e50.
I hit it with a 35 shot of nitrous and it made 403whp and 413wtq. Temps where in the high 80s with high humidity. Huge thank you to Casey Story and Mike Mayopoulos for a timely, super clean install.

WOW!

Wesley's plan is to hit the track to break the worldwide Fiesta hybrid 1/4 mile record w/o nitrous then get in the mid 11's on the hybrid with 35 shot. I believe he can do it!

Thank you guys! The car has since gone an 11.84 @ 117.75mph on the 35 shot. We are working on some solutions to get the 60' down and make some more improvements. Hoping to go a few tenths quicker with no other performance changes.